Top Quotes From Eat That Frog
Eat That Frog is one of my favorite books. If you have any goal to achieve or you need discipline life then it is the right book for you. In this book, you can find how to stop procrastination and achieve your goal through proper planning. I am sharing these quotes from Eat that frog book with you.
Here are some quotes which I think are the best ones:
- Discipline yourself to begin immediately and then to persist until the task is complete before you can go onto something else.
- Your success in life and work will be determined by the kinds of habits that you develop over time.
- Your mind is like a muscle. It grows stronger and more capable, with use.
- All improvements in your outer life begin with improvements on the inside, in your mental pictures.
Before you begin scrambling up the ladder of success, make sure that it is leaning against the right building. – Stephen Covey
Losers try to escape from their fears and drudgery with activities that are tension-relieving. Winners are motivated by their desires toward activities that are goal achieving. – Denis Waitley
- It is the quality of the time at work that counts and the quantity of time at home that matters.
- People who take a long view of their lives and careers always seem to make much better decisions about their time and activities than people who give very little thought to the future.
- You can get your time and your life under control only to the degree to which you discontinue your lower-value activities.
- Say no to anything that is not a high-value use of your time and your life.
These are some of the quotes from Eat that frog that I find worth sharing. You can comment here, other quotes also which you like the most. For Indian Hindi readers, you can read this book in Hindi also. You can also visit our other blog here.